This is a skilled position involving the safe and efficient operation of commercial motor vehicles including but not limited to: dump trucks, tractor and trailer. Average work days are 10-12 hours per day and requires overtime hours, 5-6 days per week possible, Full-time and/or Part Time seasonal during construction season.
- 2 Years of prior driving experience.
- Requires driving semi tractors pulling conveyor, belly dump, and side dump trailers.
- Products hauled include asphalt, dirt, and stone products from quarries and job sites.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Class A or B CDL required.
- Current physical card required.
- Air brake endorsement required.
- Seasonal work up to 50 hours per week, within 150 mile radius of Dubuque.
- Pre-employment drug screen.
Pay and Benefits
- Wage $23.80 per hour, Total Benefit Package $11.40 per hour, total package $35.20 per hour wage and benefits.
- Union Benefit Package including health insurance and retirement paid 100% by Company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time.
Pay: $23.80 – $24.00 per hour.