Heavy Equipment Operator
- This is a skilled position where applicants need to be able to operate multiple machines. The main machine applicant would be operating a hydraulic excavator and also dozers, loaders, graders, haul trucks, scrapers or rollers as well.
- Ability to operate a hydraulic excavator, dozers, loaders, graders, haul trucks, scrapers or rollers as well.
- Ability to lift 20-50 lbs. is required.
- Tschiggfrie does a lot of underground utility work and prefers experience in this field.
- Seasonal work approximately April-November, up to 50 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation to work sites.
- Pre-employment drug testing required.
Pay and Benefits
- Minimum job site rate of pay is $31.30 per hour based on union pay scale plus union benefit package including medical and retirement funds. Total Benefit package is $15.57 per hour for a total package of $46.87 per hour for wage and benefits.
- Union Benefit Package including health insurance and retirement paid 100% by the Company.
- Some jobs may have a prevailing wage decision which would be paid if greater than the union package.